Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thing Two Image Generators Revisited

Warning, warning...

My postings this time are going to be very self-centered. Sorry folks, you are on your own trying to figure out how to use these in you own environments. I will be thinking about how these resources will help me, in my specific location to facilitate for things that I want to get another year going.

Wordle/Wordsift:
This will be a great way to introduce new concepts to Freshman and reinforce old concepts to the the rest of the crew. What a eye catcher - I plan to show our students all the new technology available to them with either a Worldle or Wordshift. Maybe create a poster to adorn my new walls with the terminology associated with our new technolgy.

Bookr:

I see this as a beginning tool to create a photo album using a set of defined images. This is great for kids who can't decide what images to use. Great of biography research and book reviews/

No comments: