Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing Four Video Hosting

No problems creating an account and uploading Animoto video. My video didn't really serve much purpose other than to practice, so I deleted it.

As we move forward with all the new technology in our library, I can see that we will be using Teacher Tube and You Tube to enhance connectivity and staying abreast of the audio and visual world that gets opened up with these video hosting sites. I'm sure the students of my school will be telling me how they will be using it. I will be posting student video products as they come in during the next school year.

1 comment:

nancym said...

I was so glad to find someone who was on or past the YouTube upload. I know I can do it but I don't think I have anything worthy of public publication at this point. I guess I'll just go through the steps with something somewhat meaningless.