Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 11.5 - Evaluation

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

Taking time to work with Facebook was fun and I really appreciate learning about Slideshare, 280 slides and all the resources for videos. I will be sharing this info teachers and students and posting it on my webpage.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? Learning never ends, look at all that has changed and progressed over the length of my career (34+ years). I couldn't begin to list all I have learned through this process and other staff development along the way. Sometimes it is difficult to keep an open mind, or to feel comfortable with the technology and resources - but those of us who have survived and conquered have always had the needs of our students in the forefront.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? That 11.5 Things were a lot easier to manage than 23 Things, not so overwhelming. I think that having the new laptops were a big plus...

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? If you could keep an updated list of the resources we review, by categories in the Curriculum Wiki, it would be an easy cross reference. Thanks!

And Thanks for this opportunity. I enjoyed 10.5 of the 11.5!

No comments: