Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thing Seventeen - The Sandbox


I think I posted to the Sandbox. In case it ended up in the wrong spot, this is what I posted:


As a cat person, I would never play in a sandbox...

But I do try to follow directions, so I will post to this wiki. To be honest, I'm trying to absorb all we are learning in our 23 things activities. I can't say that I have anything very creative to add at this time. But I'll try...

How about a wiki to manage all the ILL requests, especially all the ones for multiple copies? Librarians can post their requests and those who can supply can respond, eliminating the need for SO MANY EMAILS?

How about a wiki to plan a research project that involves several teachers, all with different perspectives on a similar task.

How about a wiki to discuss ways to implement things learned in Library2Play in our DNN webpages?

More thoughts on Library2Play and the 23 things can be found on my: http://sheepishblogger.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Terry said...

Ooooo the ILL wiki is an interesting idea. Just one email from the requester telling everyone to check and respond on the wiki. (I'll need to be told to check it.) I'm all for less emails!

Grendel said...

Me, too! That's a great idea to eliminate those emails! Way to go!

Barbara Marchand said...

Ill wiki would be a great idea! Being a cat person I know why you would not play in a sand box!