Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing Twenty Two - Ning Thing

Ning - another place to social network. I found the Teacher Librarian Ning interesting enough. Another resource to tap into when you need to bounce some new thoughts and plans around. Or maybe just help someone new to the profession with some guidance or suggestions on things that still work.

Some of the library related images were fun too. I wish I could have found something to illustrate the Ning Thing. Any ideas out there?

OK, that's about it for me. My brain is definately overloaded with all this Library 2.0 stuff.

3 comments:

Double Learner said...

I want to thank you for all the encouraging words you gave me throughout this experience. It helped.

Infomaniac said...

Loved the picture of the sheep. How appropriate for your user name.

Tex Teacher said...

I completely forgot about how this could help new teachers! Would you suggest putting together a site specific to the needs of newbies? If so, what should it have?