Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing Twenty Three - A pat on the back for me!


The Sheepish Blogger has crossed the finish line!!!
1. Favorites: LibraryThing, TeacherLibrarian Wiki, TeacherTube and Del.icio.us
2. Lifelong learning? My entire professional life has been spent trying to meet the challenges that the ever changing world of libraries presents. I feel that I have been successful, but there is always room for improvement.
3. I was suprised that I was able to complete all the Things, especially when some of them seemed so out of my comfort zone.
4. Format and concept? Self paced, no actually meetings required were all beneficial. The timeframe was a bit challenging.
5. Participate again? Only during summer months or during staff development days.
6. I was humbled by this experience. There is so much more to know, and so little time to know it.
Thank you for all you did to provide this experience...

6 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
NOw you get a week to sleep and ignore your computer!

Barbara Marchand said...

Laura, great blog! If you are online check out mine (Barbara) at http://quiltingbitsnpieces.blogspot.com
Wish me luck!

Andrea said...

Congratulations graduate! I am learning much simply by reading the posts made by the others, like you, who worked through the 23 Things.

Good job. Thank you for sharing.

Working Mom said...

Thank you for all of your positive words of encouragement! It was a journey!

Double Learner said...

Thanks for all the encouraging words. I'm only on 13, but I'm slowly moving ahead. I'm anxious to get to 23, but I am having fun along the way.

Hebrews 13:2 said...

Congratulations...
You are where I want to be...These "23 Things" have been a real learning curve for me...I just wanted to say thank you for your positive comments...Now, what are you going to do with all of your spare time?